Our experts have years of experience when it comes to large scale fabrication, and fully understand the supply chain, better positioning us to assist with the challenges associated with locating and sourcing the proper materials.
We are able to Quote on the following fabrication services:
- Pressure Vessel Fabrication
- Tank Fabrication
- Structural Fabrication Services
- Metal Staircase Fabrication
Whether you are in the process of plate forming, fit up, welding, cutting, bend or machining, we provide material you can trust. Our fabrication experts can also assist you in selecting the right material for building fabricated structures including:
- Storage Tanks
- Heat Exchangers
Our experienced staff are experts in fabricated metals including:
- Steel (Carbon)
- Stainless Steel
- Nickel and High Temp Alloys
At Continental Steel & Tube we not only supply our customers with an industry-leading selection of metals, but we can also obtain metal forging services at cost effective pricing.
Metal forging is a critical component to entire manufacturing sector. It is especially important to create metal parts that demand the highest levels of strength, consistency, and durability.
The process itself has the ability to strengthen metals by sealing cracks, closing empty spaces, and reducing inclusions.
Many industries rely on metal forging including:
- Material Handling
If the metals you purchase via Continental Steel require outstanding metal forging services, there are some great advantages to sourcing your forging requirements from us. They include:
- We can obtain forging services that will meet or exceed the highest industry standards with the ability to forge a wide range of metals including: Alloy Steel, Aluminum, Carbon Steel, Copper, Nickel, Titanium, and stainless steel.
- We can handle all requests for shapes and sizes including: Seamless Rolled Ring, Open Die Forgings, bars, blocks, discs, shafts, and many other custom shapes.
- No one in the industry can meet the level of commitment to customer satisfaction and product excellence like Continental.
- With decades of experience, our staff is extremely knowledgeable in a wide variety of industries including aerospace construction, marine, mining, oil & gas, and nuclear power.
- We work hard to create long term relationships with all of our clients no matter how big or small.
So, no matter what kind of forging you need, Continental Steel & Tube is the cost-effective and high-quality choice.
We have years of experience in exporting steel products. This includes work with freight forwarders and export compliance officers. Wherever you are in the world , we can get the materials to you at the best prices.
In some export cases, additional steps are required to take the products out of the country, and usually require an an ECCN licence. We work closely with officials to get these licences, and get the metals to you.
We’ve exported stainless steel to Chile, galvanized steel to Honduras, structural materials to the Bahamas, and we’ve even shipped materials to Venezuela.
We’ve also exported materials all over Europe and Asia . Companies in Belgium, Kuwait, Iraq, China Italy, France, Africa, and the Netherlands have all been Continental Steel & Tube customers.
If you need it – we can get it. Continental Steel & Tube has decades of experience tracking down your “hard-to-find” metals. Regardless of the quantity or the rarity of the material you’re looking for, we can find it and get it to you as soon as possible. Don’t believe us? Contact us today to learn more.
Knowing when you may run out of the metals you need for an important project is something that often times can be predetermined. With Continental Steel & Tube’s Just In Time ordering, you can plan your metal and raw material orders ahead of time.
By ordering ahead of time, you can lock in a firm price for a pre-set period of time, and have peace of mind that you will get materials on time, when you need them.
Continental Steel & Tube also provides our customers with our Emergency Metals Program (EMP). This program is available when you need an expedited order of difficult to find metals, a specific volume, or a raw material cut to your specifications. We are the experts in providing our customers with high quality materials – delivered quickly